The 1900GSR-2USBCAC Scanner kit is great for taking a quick attendance into Excel or similar applications. The scanner removes the extraneous data and only transmits the name, rank, and pay grade of personnel. No other software needs to be installed. Simply connect the scanner to a USB port. See video for demonstration. An optional hands-free stand is available too.
An area-imager scanner that offers wireless freedom in a revolutionary, battery-free design powered by fast-charging super-capacitor.
Features & Benefits
- Battery-free technology eliminates the time, expense, hassle and environmental impact of battery-powered scanners.
- Super-capacitors hold their charge for hours – providing typically more than 450 scans per charge.
- Fast-charging super-capacitors have enough power for over 100 scans with less than 20 seconds of charging, and fully charge in less than a minute.
- Delivers the same aggressive barcode scanning performance as other Xenon scanners – even on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
- Click Here for the Datasheet
The Honeywell Xenon™ 1902g-bf area-imager scanner is Honeywell’s latest barcode scanner powered by super-capacitors – eliminating the battery for a green, environmentally friendly scanner. This powerhouse solution is capable of scanning over 450 barcodes on a single charge, and can be recharged in less than 60 seconds via a powered USB port.
Powerful, Battery-Free Scanning
When fully charged, typically scans over 450 UPC/EAN codes without the need for recharging – enough to check out at least 25 customers during peak periods.
Advanced Super-Capacitor Technology
Super-capacitors hold their charge for hours when fully charged. So operators who forget to place the scanner in the charger prior to break won’t impact operations upon return.
Configurable, Convenient Low-Battery Alerts
Two configurable recharge alerts remind you to place the scanner back into the base for charging – and can be set to trigger at different levels of discharge and urgency.
Fully charges in under two minutes with a simple USB connection, and under 30 seconds when a powered USB or external power supply is used.
Completely out of power? Just place the scanner in the base. In less than 20 seconds, the LED will flash to notify you that there is sufficient power to support over 100 scans.