- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
Shipping & Delivery
- Standard Shipping orders placed by 2:00 p.m. EST ship the same day*
- *Certain products are not available for same day shipping. Orders placed after the specified times will be processed the following business day. Applies to in stock items only.
- Shipping rates can be calculated on the first page of the checkout process.
- PO Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes, due to UPS and Federal Express restrictions.
- Tracking Packages
- Tracking numbers are emailed to the address you entered when you placed your order as soon as the package leaves our warehouse.
- Please contact us if you have not recieved your tracking information within 24 hours of your order.
- Privacy & Security
Effective Date: May 1, 2013
Information We Collect From You
We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, such as:
- The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Site, and if from an internet search engine, the keywords that were used for that search;
- The type of browser you are using;
- The date and time you access our Site; and
- The pages you visit.
This information (“Non-Personal Information”) does not identify you personally. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site, identify areas of interest and consider potential improvements to the Site.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use Personal Information obtained from you to provide products and services, respond to your questions or inquiries, identify customer prospects, track purchasing histories and areas of customer interest, and consider potential improvements to our Site.
We may occasionally send you promotional offers or product updates. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt out of future e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the e-mail.
Please note that your use of the Site and services is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or trade Personal Information to marketing companies or information brokers. We will only disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances without first obtaining your consent:
- We may provide Personal Information when requested to do so in certain types of legal or law enforcement proceedings.
- We may buy or sell business assets or be acquired by or acquire other companies or TCGbarcode institutions. In such transactions, Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In addition, in the event we merge or consolidate with another institution, your Personal Information may be transferred to the successor TCGbarcode institution.
- We may use third party suppliers and service providers to facilitate our services, and they may have access to Personal Information. For example, we may outsource one or more aspects of our Site to a supplier or service provider who performs services according to our requirements. In these cases we will restrict through written agreements how these suppliers or service providers may use or disclose the Personal Information to which they have access.
Please remember that, although we endeavor to select only reputable companies who share our commitment to customer privacy, we are in no way responsible for the actions or policies of these other organizations.
We work hard to protect the security of your information. Our order processing system protects your Personal Information through the use of Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. While we strive to protect your information by using SSL and other measures to protect our system, such security cannot be ensured. Consequently, we do not ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. If your communication to us includes confidential information, you may want to contact us by using telephone, fax, or regular mail.
Children and Parents
We do not offer or provide products and services for children. If you are under 18, you may use our Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from children. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may contact us by one of the methods listed below, and we will honor your request.
Changes to this Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement from time-to-time. If we do make a change, we will post the revised Privacy Statement on this Site. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically. Questions, comments or complaints about our privacy policies should be submitted to us by one of the methods listed above.
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions, or if you are unsatisfied with us for any reason, please contact us toll-free at 1-866-304-7687 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns & Replacements
We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with anything you buy from us. Order any product in our catalog and if you are not completely satisfied, request a return within 10 days for an easy refund or credit.
The following applies for returns or exchanges:
- Keep the product in its original condition including the box, packaging and all accessories. Avoid making any marks or writing on the box.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Please call 1-866-304-7687 and one of our representatives will provide this authorization number.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label, not on the box.
- Credits can only be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Some items are non-returnable, including software, custom labels and opened supplies (labels, ribbons, receipt paper, receipt ribbons, printheads, card stock, RFID tags).
- If the product or the packaging is damaged, a restock fee may apply.
- In some cases, certain manufacturers charge a restock or exchange fee. $35/item fee for exchanges 15-20% fee on all returned products. (Varies according to manufacturer – please call for details.)
- Cancellation of custom configurations and labels is subject to a cancellation fee. A 25% fee will be applied to cancelled orders of custom configurations and labels.
The return process helps us serve you quickly and continue to provide low prices. We appreciate your understanding and support for this process.
If you have any questions regarding tcgbarcode’s return policy, please do not hesitate to call 1-866-304-7687 so that we can assist you.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
- Call our experts for assistance.
- Obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number for returns and exchanges.
- Return items unused and in original packing. Avoid any marks on product or original packaging. Pack the item in the same way as it was received, with all included parts, manuals, etc.
Non-Defective Product Returns
Customers can return items for any reason. Returns are often due to compatibility problems; call our experts for assistance to ensure that the items being ordered will work with your existing equipment.
DOA/Defective Product Returns
On rare occasions, customers may receive a DOA (Dead on Arrival) product. We offer free technical support for all of our products, and many times issues are related to incorrect configurations or other technical issues, which we can help resolve. Please contact Customer Service for help. If we cannot resolve the issues we will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number.
No restock fee on DOA (Dead on Arrival) products.
Address Verification/Alternate Shipping Address
Address verification is a precautionary measure we take to ensure your safety and prevent fraud. Phone and online shopping does not allow us to request traditional forms of identification, e.g. a driver’s license, like a standard walk-in retail outlet. Instead we conduct address verification though your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identity and verify the validity of your purchase, thereby ultimately protecting your credit.
Both your billing and shipping addresses are verified before an order ships. If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, it is best to contact your card issuing bank and have your shipping address added as an alternate shipping address to your card. Simply let the card issuer know that you are placing a phone/online order and the retailer needs to verify the address before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activity.
Orders with the same billing and shipping address or an alternate shipping address recognized by the card issuer will ship the quickest.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment can be made using one of the following options. Pricing listed on the TCGbarcode site is believed to be accurate to the best of our ability. Buyer will never be charged more that the price indicated on the TCGbarcode.com site. TCGbarcode may periodically run promotions by email or other on our site. Promotions may not apply to all items and are at the sole discretion of TCGbarcode. A promo code will need to be entered to be eligibile for any promotional discount.
- Credit Card–Order securely online or by phone using MasterCard or Visa.
- PayPal –Use your PayPal account by selecting the PayPal option at checkout.
- Purchase Order–All federal, state and local government agencies (including most schools and libraries) are eligible for payment by purchase order. All other businesses may be eligible to order using a purchase order. Please call for eligibility inquiries or to send a purchase order.
- Viewing Orders
- Order confirmations are emailed to the buyer. Buyer will also be emailed a tracking number when available. You may log into your account at anytime to view your order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our site. By using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein and that you have the legal authority to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, you should not use our site. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of use at any time, without prior notice. If you are using the site after we post a change, you accept that change. You should check these terms and conditions periodically.
- We have made every effort to present the content on the website accurately, but additions, modifications, and changes may occur. Content on this website is provided “as is”; neither TCGbarcode nor its representatives make any representation or warranty with respect to its content.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. This copyright notice applies to all proprietary pages, images, text, programs, and other material available throughout this Internet site (collectively, this “Publication”).
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, words or phrases within this Publication are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other property of their respective owners.
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Internet site may be used for information purposes only. No part of the information on this Internet site can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced for commercial or non-personal use without the prior written consent of TCGbarcode. Any information provided to TCGbarcode through this Internet site or through electronic-mail transmission becomes the exclusive property of TCGbarcode, shall not be deemed to be confidential, and freely and without restriction may be reproduced, disclosed, published, disseminated or otherwise used by TCGbarcode and its affiliates.
Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications not owned by TCGbarcode or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product of publication. TCGbarcode makes no warranties of any kind with respect to such products or publications or the completeness or accuracy of such information. Changes periodically are made to the information contained in this Internet site. TCGbarcode assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in this Publication or in related publications which may be discovered through this Internet site.
This Internet site is available internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. Reference to a particular product or service does not imply that TCGbarcode intends to make such products or services available in such countries. This Internet site was developed in the United States of America in accordance with and use of this site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
TCGbarcode does not review or control third party websites that link to or from our website, is not responsible for their content, and does not represent that their content is accurate or appropriate. TCGbarcode makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked site: use of any linked site is solely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall TCGbarcode or any of its affiliate, or the officers, directors, employees, members, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use of performance of this Internet site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following terms are applicable to every transaction made with TCGbarcode.
- Orders. Orders are not binding upon TCGbarcode until accepted by TCGbarcode.
- Shortages. All claims for shortages must be made by the Buyer in writing within a period of 48 hours from receipt of product. Unless such notice is given within the stated period of time, Buyer agrees that it shall be conclusively presumed that Buyer has fully inspected the product and acknowledged that NO shortage exists.
- Title/Risk of Loss. Title to the product shall pass to Buyer upon delivery of product to the common carrier (at Seller’s dock) or any other location directed by Buyer. All risk of loss, damage, theft or destruction to the products shall be borne by the Buyer at F.O.B. shipping point. No such loss, damage, theft or destruction to the product, in whole or in part, shall impair the obligation of the Buyer under this agreement, all of which shall continue in full force and effect.
- Security Interest. Buyer agrees that Seller shall retain a security interest in all product detailed herein and to all product now or hereafter acquired by Buyer, and to any proceeds thereof, until the purchase price and any other changes due to Seller have been paid in its entirety. Buyer agrees to execute any financing statement or other documents that Seller requests in order to protect Seller’s security interest. Upon any default by Buyer of this agreement, Seller shall have all rights and remedies of a secured party under the uniform Commercial code, which right and remedies shall be cumulative and not exclusive.
- Payment. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller, all credit purchases must be paid in accordance with Seller’s normal terms of sale which are Net 20 from date of invoice. All past due amounts are to a 1.5% monthly financing charge or the maximum permissible under applicable law. All drafts dishonored for any reason shall be assessed a $35.00 service charge. In the event that Buyer stops payment on any draft issue to Seller, for any reason, Buyer hereby recognizes that seller would suffer damage, the exact amount which cannot be determined with certainty and Buyer shall pay Seller liquidated damages of $500 for each such draft. In the event that Buyer utilizes a credit card to purchase product, Buyer agrees to not unnecessarily dispute such charges and further agrees to use best efforts to resolve any good faith dispute.
- Returns. The terms for product return are limited to those set forth in Seller return policies and procedures set forth on the TCGbarcode website.
- Warranties. Buyer understands that TCGbarcode is not the manufacturer of the products purchased by Buyer and the only warranties offered are those of the manufacturer, not TCGbarcode. In purchasing the product, Buyer is relying on the manufacturers specifications only and is not relying on any statements, specifications, or photographs representing the products that may be provided by TCGbarcode. TCGbarcode and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim all warranties express or implied, related to products sold by third parties or affiliates of TCGbarcode, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranty of non-infringement. This disclaimer does not effect the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
- Events of Default. Buyer shall be in default under this agreement upon the happening of any following events or conditions: (a) Default by Buyer on payment of any installment, invoice, bill or any other indebtedness or obligation now or hereafter owned by Buyer to Seller under this agreement; (b) Default in the performance of any obligation, covenant or liability contained in this agreement or any other agreement or document with Seller; (c) Any inaccuracy warranty, representation or statement made or furnished by Buyer, and (d) Dissolution, termination of existence, discontinuance of Buyer’s business, insolvency, business failure, or appointment of a receiver of any part of the property of, or assignment for the benefit of creditors by Buyer or the commencement of any proceedings under any bankruptcy reorganization or arrangement laws by or against Buyer or the attachment, levy, seizure or garnishment of any of Buyer’s property, rights, assets (contingent or otherwise) or the product.
- Remedies of Seller.Limitation of Liability. In the event that a products’ malfunction leads to damage or injuries to the product, to the Buyer’s business, the end-user’s business, to other equipment, or residence, or to employees or to other persons, Seller shall not be liable for such damages or injuries. Buyer understands and agrees that if Seller shall be found liable for loss or damage due from failure of Seller to perform any of Seller’s obligations hereunder or the failure of the product in any respect whatsoever, Seller liability shall be limited to $250.00 and this liability shall be exclusive, and that the provisions or this section shall apply if loss or damage, irrespective of cause or origin, results directly or indirectly to person or property, from performance or non-performance of Seller obligation, breach of express or implied warranty, or from negligence, active or otherwise, Seller, its agents, servants assignees or employees. In no event shall Seller be responsible for any other damages, including special or consequential damages.
- In General. Upon the occurrence of any event of default or at any time thereafter, Seller may, at its option an without further notice, exercise one or more of the following remedies as Seller in its sole discretion shall elect: (1) Demand or, without demand, sue for amounts then due or thereafter accruing under any invoice, bill or other documentation evidencing indebtedness: (2) Suspend deliveries as to any or all product: (3) Take possession of the product whenever found and for this purpose enter upon any premises of Buyer and remove the product, without court order or other process of law, without any liability for damages, suit, action or other proceedings by the Buyer for such entry and/or removal: (4) Cause Buyer, at its expense, to promptly return the product to Seller in good, like-new condition: (5) Sell the goods, or any part thereof at public or private sale (for cash or credit) at such time or times as Seller shall determine, free and clear of any rights of Buyer, and if notice thereof is required by law, any notice in writing of any such sale by Seller to Buyer not less then ten days prior to the date thereof shall constitute reasonable notice thereof to Buyer: (6) Exercise any rights accruing to Seller under any applicable contract or law upon a default by Buyer.
- Mitigation of Damages. Should Seller repossess any of the product because of a default by Buyer, Seller may make a commercially reasonable effort to sell product at a reasonable price to a third party, provided, however, that Seller shall have no obligation to actively seek out and solicit potential sellers and Buyers for said goods.
- Collection Costs. In the event of any default on the part of Buyer hereunder, Buyer shall pay any and all collection costs, including reasonable attorneys fees incurred by Seller.
- Rights and Remedies Not Exclusive. No right or remedy conferred upon or reserved to Seller by this agreement shall be exclusive of any other right or remedy herein or by contract or law provided, all rights or remedies conferred upon Seller by this agreement and by law shall be cumulative and in addition to every other right or remedy available to Seller.
- Time of the Essence. Time is of the essence of this agreement.
- Indemnification. The Buyer agrees to and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Seller, its employees and agents for and against all claims, lawsuits and losses from any third party using the product provides under this agreement. Any defense provided hereunder shall be by counsel of Seller’s choice.
- Assignment. This agreement and all rights, obligations and performance hereunder may not be assigned without prior written consent of Seller.
- Waiver. No failure on the part of Seller to exercise, and no delay in exercising any right hereunder, will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right hereunder by Seller preclude any further exercise of any other right.
- Severability. If any section, term, condition or portion thereof shall be found to be illegal or void as being against public policy, it shall be stricken and the remainder of this document shall stand as the original.
- Governing Law/Venue. This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Illinois. All claims, actions, disputes, controversies or suits shall be litigated exclusively in the courts of Illinois.
- Entire Agreement/Modification. The parties intend this agreement to be a complete statement of the terms of their agreement and replaces and supersedes any prior agreements between them with respect to the subject matter hereof. No course of prior dealings or usage of trade shall be relevant to amend or interpret this agreement. This agreement may not be changed, modified or amended except by an instrument in writing signed by Seller and Buyer.